Posted on Leave a comment

Postponing Spartanion by 24 hours due to bad weather

Due to many severe weather forecasts, we decided, after weighing a great deal to postpone Spartanion One Day, to Friday 10.1.2020 race hours have not changed).

This is a decision taken after much and extensive discretion and with reference to all the factors as well as the damages that will result from the decision making as well as the damages that would be caused if the Spartanion date was not entirely postponed.

We are convinced that postponing the Spartanion by one day will cause the smallest damages to the runners especially compare he the damage if the Spartanion was not postpone by one day.