Until 30.11.2019 all registration information must reach Spartanion:
Runners need to fill the registration form in the site, including a link or a file to show the criterion for Spartanion was achieved in the last 3 year before Spartanion. E.g. 2016, 2017 and 2018. all according to the following criteria:
* A criterion achieved before 2017 does NOT qualifies for 2020 Spartanion.
* The criterion for participation for woman has a factor of 10% (rounded) of the general criterion
for 24-hour heat
(1) at list 144 km in 24-hours (130km for woman)
(2) 100 Miles run in less than 25:30 hours (28 hours for woman)
(3) 100 km run in less than 12 hours (13:15 hours for woman)
for 100 Miles heat
(1) 100 Miles run in less than 26:30 hours (29 hours for woman)
(2) 100 Km run in less than 13 hours (11 hours for woman)
for 100 km heat
(1) 100 km run in less than 14 hours (15:30 hours for woman)
(2) 80 km run in less than 10 hours (11 hours for woman)
(3) 60 km run in less than 7 hours (7:45 hours for woman)
(4) 50 km run in less than 4:45 hours (5:15 hours for woman)
(5) 50 km run in less than 6 hours in TANACH-TASHACH race in Israel (6:45 hours for woman)
(6) Marathon run in less than 3:30 (4 hours for woman)
If you do not have a criterion as mentioned above, but ran in a challenging course, you may apply to register on the account of “Though corse” by sending a request:
1. To Spartanion Email, or
2. by Writing the request in the “something important to tell you” section, in the REGISTRATION FORM
Every request will be carefully weighed.
Requests reaching Spartanion Email after 30.11.2019 will not be accepted.
There is a need to show approval of the criterion run according to the criterion for the heat a runner is register for.
√ 147 km run in 24-hour will allow a runner to register to one of the 3 heats
√ 100 km run in 12:30 hours will allow a runner to register to the 100 Miles and 100 KM heats, but not to the 24-hours heat.
* the quota for a heat will be filled by the site registration form sending order.
* When quota in a heat is filled, a waiting list will be opened for that heat. If, by 31.8.2019, there is a waiting list in one heat, but not in another, the vacant places from the one heat will be added to the filled heat and both heats will be closed. One heat with more than 30 runners and the other with less than 30 runners. The above will be done at the last registration date: 31.10.2019
*** However, there are 30 places above the 90 for 3 heats for runners abroad Israel and for runners to enter at the discretion of Spartanion
If until 31.8.2019, 25 forms will be send for the 24-hour heat and 35 forms for the 100 Miles heat, the 5 vacant places in the 24-hour heat will be transfer to the 100 Miles heat so it will have 35 runners and the 24-hours heat will have 25 runners and both heats will be closed.
To make things clear: in the 3 heats all together, 90 Israelis can take part in Spartanion and 30 more can be registered since they are from abroad (as long as they have criterion) and runners by Spartanion own discretion (as long as they have criterion)
In any case there will be no more than 120 runners at on time on the course.