Every runner must be:
For 24-hour heat
(1) at list 144 km in 24-hours (130km for woman)
(2) 100 Miles run in less than 25:30 hours (28 hours for woman)
(3) 100 km run in less than 12 hours (13:15 hours for woman)
For 12-hour heat
(1) at list 65 km in 12-hours for female; 72 km for male
(2) 100 km run in less than 14 hours for woman;13 for man
(3) 90 km run in less than 13:15 hours for woman; 12:00 hours for man
For 100 Miles heat
(1) 100 Miles run in less than 29:00 for female; 26:30 hours for man
(2) 100 Km run in less than 14:15 hours for female; 13:00 hours for man
For 100 KM heat
(1) 100 Km run in less than 15:30 hours for female; 14:00 hours for man
(2) 90 Km run in less than 13:15 hours for female; 12:00 hours for man
(3) 80 Km run in less than 12:30 hours for female; 11:15 hours for man
(4) 60 Km run in less than 9:00 hours for female; 8:00 hours for man
(5) 50 km run in less than 6:00 hours for female; 5:00 hours for man
50 Km run in “TANACH-TASHACH” race in less than 7:00 hours for female; 6:00 hours for man
(6) Marathon in less than 4:00 hours for female; 3:30 hours for man
For Marathon & half heat (63.2925 km)
Marathon distance run
If you do not have a criterion as mentioned above, but ran in a challenging course, you may apply to register on the account of “Though course” by sending a request To Spartanion Email, or by Writing the request in the “something important to tell you” section, in the REGISTRATION FORM.
Every request will be carefully weighed.
Requests reaching Spartanion Email after 31.10.2022 will not be accepted.
There is a need to show approval of the run that stands as one of SPARTANION criterion mentioned above in order to registered to the correlated heat.
√ 147 km run in 24-hour will allow a runner to register to one of the 4 heats
√ 100 km run in 12:30 hours will allow a runner to register to the 100 Miles and 100 KM heats, but not to the 24-hours heat.
* the quota for a heat will be filled by the site registration form sending order.
* When quota in a heat is filled, a waiting list will be opened for that heat. If, by 31.8.2021, there is a waiting list in one heat, but not in another, the vacant places from the one heat will be added to the filled heat and both heats will be closed. One heat with more than 30 runners and the other with less than 30 runners. The above will be done at the last registration date: 31.10.2022
*** However, there are 30 places above the 120 for 4 heats for runners abroad Israel and for runners to enter at the discretion of Spartanion
If until 31.8.2022, 25 forms will be send for the 24-hour heat and 35 forms for the 100 Miles heat, the 5 vacant places in the 24-hour heat will be transfer to the 100 Miles heat so it will have 35 runners and the 24-hours heat will have 25 runners and both heats will be closed.
To make things clear: in the 4 heats all together, 90 Israelis can take part in Spartanion and 30 more can be registered since they are from abroad (as long as they have criterion) and runners by Spartanion own discretion (as long as they have criterion)
All that, with the exception of runners from abroad and runners who will be decided at the discretion of the Spartanion, to allow their participation.
In any case the Spartanion is limited to 160 runners on the course at any given moment.