Every runner must be:
For 24-hour heat
(1) at list 144 km in 24-hours (130km for woman)
(2) 100 Miles run in less than 25:30 hours (28 hours for woman)
(3) 100 km run in less than 12 hours (13:15 hours for woman)
For 12-hour heat and 100 KM heat
(1) at list 65 km in 12-hours for female; 72 km for male
(2) 100 km run in less than 14 hours for woman;13 for man
(3) 90 km run in less than 13:15 hours for woman; 12:00 hours for man
For 100 Miles heat
(1) 100 Miles run in less than 29:00 for female; 26:30 hours for man
(2) 100 Km run in less than 14:15 hours for female; 13:00 hours for man
For 100 KM heat
(1) 100 Km run in less than 15:30 hours for female; 14:00 hours for man
(2) 90 Km run in less than 13:15 hours for female; 12:00 hours for man
(3) 80 Km run in less than 12:30 hours for female; 11:15 hours for man
(4) 60 Km run in less than 9:00 hours for female; 8:00 hours for man
(5) 50 km run in less than 6:00 hours for female; 5:00 hours for man
50 Km run in “TANACH-TASHACH” race in less than 7:00 hours for female; 6:00 hours for man
(6) Marathon in less than 4:00 hours for female; 3:30 hours for man
For Marathon & half heat (63.2925 km)
Marathon distance run
If you do not have a criterion as mentioned above, but ran in a challenging course, you may apply to register on the account of “Though course” by sending a request To Spartanion Email, or by Writing the request in the “something important to tell you” section, in the REGISTRATION FORM.
Every request will be carefully weighed.
Requests reaching Spartanion Email after 31.10.2023 will not be accepted.
There is a need to show approval of the run that stands as one of SPARTANION criterion mentioned above in order to registered to the correlated heat.
√ 147 km run in 24-hour will allow a runner to register to one of the 4 heats
√ 100 km run in 12:30 hours will allow a runner to register to the 100 Miles and 100 KM heats, but not to the 24-hours heat.
* the quota for a heat will be filled by the site registration form sending order.
*** there will be no more than 150 runners on course in any given time
Spartanion reserve the right to allow runners with no valid criterion to run, upon pat performance and on its own solaly judgment.